- Money matters: why women founders struggle in Silicon Valley
- Samsung vs. Apple: Samsung Is Winning Every Way But One [Infographic]
- Beyond Facebook: 7 Social Networks You Should Work For
- Microsoft’s Skype Now Commands A Third Of A Dying Market
- Yelp Reports Q4 Losses As Local Gets More Crowded Than Ever
Typically, we think of dogs as sidekicks, best friends, perhaps even confidantes. But rarely do we discover a dog who is a also a lucrative business partner.
Maddie the Coonhound is already famous in the Instagram community, where her owner and photographer Theron Humphrey posts photos of Maddie to over 180,000 eager followers. She even has her own website, Maddie on Things, as well as a forthcoming book, wherein she smiles with squinty eyes and obliging patience.
It’s precisely her calm composure that makes 2.5-year-old Maddie so famous. Well, that and some mad acrobatic skills.
One day on the road, Humphrey decided to pose Maddie atop his truck, hoping she would oblige long enough to capture a quick photograph. He quickly realized he had underestimated his dog.